Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hey

hello world.. I'm Shayde. I'm a human/snake hybrid. i appear to be a black rattle snake with red eyes and red spikes from my head to my tail. i was in the same itex branch for the first 6 years of my life. Serpent was there for 5 of those years. then both of us were shipped to another branch. Serpent was taken away after 5 years. I thought she was gone forever, so i didn't put up a fight when they shipped me to the original branch a year later. Then my rescue takes place.

I was in my crate when i heard a familiar voice in my head. It was Serpent and she had come back for me! she became larger and bit a hole in the crate. I slithered out and tried to blend in with the walls as we moved. it was hard because we were moving so quickly. someone saw us and got the erasers. all of a sudden this girl crashes through the wall (still don't know how she got through!) and puts me in her backpack! I'm screaming and thrashing but she doesn't even respond! i can hear the fighting and Serpents voice. she was trying to reassure me, but I'm still freaking out. I can feel the girl crash through another wall and jump! but the strange thing is, she never hits the ground. after a few minutes, Serpent crawls in and explains everything to me. I come out and wrap around one of Nameless's arms. Serpent is on the other. Its weird that Nameless can hold us both and everything her backpack without breaking a sweat. I mean, i weigh about 60 something pounds and Serpent weighs about 50! thats over 100 pounds without her backpack!

anyway, now we're eating breakfast. Egg McMuffins are SOOOOOO good! I've never had fast food before! all I've ever had was rats, water and bread! You must try to imagine how good real food tastes right now! Serpent says that we might be able to have doughnuts and hot chocolate! i don't know what that is, but it sounds good! I had peanut butter too! its awesome! it stick to the roof of your mouth and you lick it off!

Sorry, i'm rambling. Nameless and Serpent were right! Blogs are fun! Later!

Shayde

P.s. maybe i could have a last name....

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Hola. So you got a blog like Sonar said you should. Good job. Keep posting, all of you, we love to read it.

Nameless said...

thank you...i like reading your flock/your blogs too..

Shayde