Monday, July 7, 2008

good morning! oh wait....

it is actually about 9:30 pm. not morning. I just woke up though so yeah.... Nameless is asleep because we are going to fly allot tomorrow. i would think that she would need more than 9 hours of sleep to get where we're going. She says that we're going somewhere up north and were about as south a s you can get in Canada right now... we should be there in a few days, and i know that nameless isn't going to sleep until we get to where we're going. Thats just how it is.I think she still doesn't trust me though, because she won't let me take the watch alone. she got me to wake Serpent up when she was going to bed. i can't really say that though, can i? 'going to bed' sounds like we actually have a bed. which we don't. I've never slept in a bed. i bet you have and i bet its much better than a concrete floor of a cage, right? you probably have never slept on a concrete floor, though. maybe you should, just to see what a great thing beds are.

you sound like nudge, Shay!

whats a nudge?

oh, right! you haven't read maximum ride yet! you should really. anyway, Nudge is a girl in the book that talks nonstop. she just rambles on and on and on..... you just spent about 50 words talking about beds!I love you Shay, but you are just sooooo weird sometimes!

most of the time i am pretty weird... OH! we did have doughnuts! they were really good! serpent and i each got assorted Timbit box things and they were delish! I think i whimpered when i was eating! Nameless won't let me have coffee stuff! she says, "no caffeine for children!" a few things about that statement.

1. I don't even know what caffeine is!

2. i am not a child! i am 14 years old! i am old enough to be in high school!

3. a small sip could do nothing to me! ( i think)

4. nameless drinks it and she's only 2 years older than me!

5. I said 'COFFEE' not caffeine!

i'm done now. i think I'll turn this computer off now.

"why' you ask? well the fact that a SQUIRREL JUST HIT ME IN THE HEAD leads me to think that the glow is bugging the animals in this forest. that and serpent telling me what that raccoon wants to do to me...LATER GATERS!

Shayde

P.S. still working on that last name.

2 comments:

MusWriter said...

What the hell is your problem. Everything isn't perfect at first. Plus. who names them self "Nameless"? Just pick a name. Plus all you do is critize. If you don't like it. Then just say it.

Plus it is a first draft. Emphasize on 'First Draft'!!!!!

Nameless said...

whaaaat? first of all, I'm not saying it in a bad way! i like your story, i'm just saying that it's sort of hard to follow. Second, I name myself 'Nameless'! my name WAS Omega, but the someone stole my name. I have been using 'Nameless' and it just stuck. third, your name is not perfect either. at least i have a story behind mine! fourth, do not argue with me on Serpent or Shayde's blogs! i would rather not have them start using inappropriate language that they learn from people like you. If you would like to say anything to me, say it on my blog. and finally fifth, shut up. i thought you were very nice and i liked you after i read all your comments and posts, but now... i don't like you very much. not at all, really. just shut up and go away. you no longer deserve a proper closing.

Nameless